Thursday, October 4, 2012

It's been about this and that..but we are back

Waking up every morning for the last few months, I kept promising myself to write some long pending blogs. Clearly the part of my brain loving designing always won over the writer one and I would succumb to creating something new. 

Well, time's been zipping through and Dash of Bling's growing into something so fine, it's super exciting and challenging at the same time. Will leave with you with a little peek of what's really gone on while I've been missing from here :) 


The Daaru pouf 

The super fun drinking game close up

The drinking game: sure to have you spinning by the end of it 


We all have friends who this would be perfect for 
Oh and yes, we think alcohol does lend itself to some crazy quirky stuff but we have tonnes more besides 'Daaru' stuff too, I promise :) More up super soon! 

1 comment:

Hair extensions Brisbane said...

That looks like a fun thing to have the drinking game and im sure my partner would like this clock.