Friday, September 16, 2011

There's a surprise for you....






Feeling loved is perhaps one of the most amazing feelings in the world. It's that love for seeing the person in front of me in sheer delight that made me plan surprises. Every surprise planned till date unfolded with itself a new feeling of fulfillment that came with making them feel what they truly were; the most special people in my life. My blog will take you through a journey showcasing some of these. 


Recognizing the positive reactions from people over some of my ideas is what finally motivated me to give 'planning surprises for others' a shot. The attempt is to bridge the gap between your wanting to make your loved one feel extra special and the means of doing so. Right from surprises to personalized gifts, to concepts, I hope to be able to help you create a distinct memory for the one who matters the most :). 

No comments: