Sunday, September 25, 2011

Of Shoes & Bags


My title quite gives it away. This post is partly due to my own obsession for shoes and bags and am sure most of you women can relate to this. 

I am perpetually dying to have the latest shoes/bags and I guess it's a talent women are born with - to always be able to find an ideal attire to fit them in. Actually, there’s no such thing as a perfect shoe or maybe even a perfect bag, but it always seems like it when it’s nicely perched in the window display, until of course the new batch arrives.

Needless to say, with every purchase, comes the undying hope of being unique (I mean would you like being spotted flaunting the same shoe/ bag at a do? Am not so sure). And that’s where I step in…

Personalized to the T, these hand painted bags and shoes are surely designed to complement your style quotient. Catch a glimpse while here :)
Oh and we even got some for the new mommies - the perfect diaper bags 
It certainly can't get more personalized. So you up for flaunting em yet?

No comments: