Friday, October 14, 2011

Of quilted dreams and more

My bedroom is my den. After a long day at work, or when the weather gets chilly, or when its pouring outside, the one thing I find myself longing for, is my quilt. During my university days in London, I remember having a duvet cover which I specifically had, cause it reminded me of home. Not only that, I still have my favourite quilt which I love to use when I go visit my parents. 

Quilts have always had something about them, some warmth besides the literal one which makes them very personal and comforting. And that’s really the latest offering from Dash of Bling; ofcourse with a difference.  That’s right, these can be customized to suit your needs in terms of colour, fabric, designs, size etc. and that’s not just for you adults but also for the little ones.

These range of quilts and rugs are perfect for ‘soon to be parents’ or even young parents who am sure have a huge wish list for the ideal room décor for their kids. Oh and these can also be customized to have the baby’s name and birthdate on it.

So go ahead and bring out that designer in you :)

Quilted for the boys :)
Train patchwork quilt
quilt with the baby's name on it
Printed striped quilt
Patchwork rug
Patchwork rug for the boys


Floral rug in aqua and green
Garden themed rug



No comments: